16 Oct 2013

I want it all! Beautiful handmade jewelry

 ελληνικό κείμενο

What could make me feel a lot better this rainy day? Of course my favorite game of searching for beautiful handmade jewelry by talented people around the web. Style does not matter, only imagination, originality and flawless execution. Enjoy!






faceted rock plated ring by Maroulina



oxidized copper earrings by mardecoLorrosa 



anodized aluminium bangles by Meghan o' Rourke 


wrought inlay bracelet by Natasha Wozniak 



mixed media cuff by Fanciful Devices 



stackable enamel silver rings by Nafsika 



rings by Romi Bukovec 



rustic bangle by Beau Miracle Jewelry 



minimal steel earrings by Hannah Hoffman

2 comments:

zina said...

so unique! beautiful!

jelly andrews said...

Oh my! How I love to have them. All those jewelries are really stunning. They are unique and made creatively. Thanks for sharing them.